Redskins 3, Giants 24
• The Ewing Theory is in full swing as the Giants won with Saquon Barkley once again. Daniel Jones passed for 225 yards and one touchdown in his second career start.
Chiefs 34, Lions 30
• Even without Mahomes throwing a touchdown, the Chiefs scored 34 points. The Lions led for most of the game, with Kerryon Johnson rushing for 125 yards and Stafford passing for three touchdowns. The Chiefs prevailed through their ground attack and defense.
Titans 24, Falcons 10
• Derrick Henry rushed for 100 yards and Marcus Mariota threw for three touchdown passes. Even with Matt Ryan passing for nearly 400 yards, the Falcons were like a frat boy on the weekend, unable to score.
Browns 40, Ravens 25
• Nick Chubb exploded for 165 rushing yards and three touchdowns as the Browns re-gain momentum for the start of their season. Lamar Jackson threw two interceptions to effectively push the Ravens out of most the game.
Raiders 31, Colts 24
• The Raiders continue to thrive after the Antonio Brown madness. A stout defense and special teams forced the Colts into tough spots on the field all day. Despite three passing touchdowns from Brissett, the Colts were unable to generate help from other players.
Patriots 16, Bills 10
• This was a showdown of two of the premier defenses in the league. The Bills quarterbacks combined to throw four interceptions, while Brady threw one of his own. The Patriots led early and refused to allow the full comeback, staying undefeated on the season.
Panthers 16, Texans 10
• The Ewing Theory is in full swing after the Panthers won their second straight without quarterback Cam Newton. This was another defensive battle that saw the Panthers able to outduel the Texans in the fourth quarter to win.
Chargers 30, Dolphins 10
• Rivers threw for 310 yards and two touchdowns while Austin Ekeler rushed for 60 yards and one touchdown. The Dolphins continue to be a historically bad team, once again allowing a blowout.
Buccaneers 55, Rams 40
• This game saw both teams combine for 44 points in the fourth quarter. Winston threw for 385 yards, four touchdowns and one interception. Goff threw for 517 yards, two touchdowns and three interceptions. Gurley added two rushing touchdowns on only five carries. The Bucs outlasted the Rams: thanks in large part to a Suh scoop-and-score late in the game.
Seahawks 27, Cardinals 10
• Russell Wilson continued to show his efficiency, passing for 240 yards and one touchdown, with a 79% completion percentage. Chris Carson added 104 yards to help Wilson, as the Seahawks improve to 3-1 on the season.
Vikings 6, Bears 16
• After Trubisky was knocked out of the game, Chase Daniel took over, passing for 195 yards and one touchdown. The Bears defense held Dalvin Cook to only 35 yards, as the NFC North is still a wide-open division.
Jaguars 26, Broncos 24
• Gardner Minshew does it again. The rookie passed for 213 yards and two touchdowns, while Leonard Fournette added 225 yards rushing. Despite Flacco’s three touchdowns, the Broncos remain winless this season.
Cowboys 10, Saints 12
• The Saints defense limited Prescott to 223 yards passing and Elliott to only 35 yards rushing. The Saints win their second straight game without Brees.