Jets 6, Eagles 31
• The Eagles defense shines, forcing Jets quarterback Luke Falk to throw two interceptions. Jordan Howard led the offense with 62 rushing yards and one touchdown.
Jaguars 27, Panthers 34
• Christian McCaffrey put the league on notice today about who the best running back is. He totaled 237 yards and three touchdowns. The Jaguars have found a quarterback in Minshew, who passed for 374 yards and two touchdowns. The Panthers continue to roll without Newton.
Vikings 28, Giants 10
• The Vikings offense was clicking on all cylinders as Cousins passed for 306 yards and two touchdowns, Cook rushed for 132 yards, and Thielen had 130 receiving yards and two touchdowns.
Falcons 32, Texans 53
• Despite 330 passing yards and three touchdowns from Matt Ryan, the Falcons defense couldn’t stop Deshaun Watson and Will Fuller. Watson had 426 passing yards and five touchdowns, while Fuller had 217 receiving yards and three touchdowns.
Buccaneers 24, Saints 31
• The Saints continue to roll without Brees, as Bridgewater passed for 314 yards and four touchdowns. Michael Thomas was on the receiving end of 182 of those yards and two touchdowns.
Bills 14, Titans 7
• Four missed field goals by the Titans allowed for a low scoring Bills offense to steal the game. The Bills defense looks poised to carry the team into the postseason.
Cardinals 26, Bengals 23
• Kyler Murray picks up his first win as a professional, passing for 253 yards in a game that saw the Cardinals maintain a strong lead until the Bengals made it interesting in the final moments.
Patriots 33, Redskins 7
• The Patriots remain undefeated from strong performances by Brady, Michel and Edelman. The Patriots defense continues to suffocate their opponents, resulting in a historic defensive season thus far.
Ravens 26, Steelers 23 (OT)
• The Ravens seemed willing to give the game away to the Steelers. Behind three interceptions by Lamar Jackson, the Steelers kept the game close, but were unable to beat their division rivals.
Bears 21, Raiders 24
• The game was played in London, where the winner of this game has gone on to make the postseason in nine straight seasons. Josh Jacobs rushed for 123 yards and two touchdowns to spoil Khalil Mack’s revenge game against the Raiders.
Broncos 20, Chargers 13
• After a strong 2018 season, the Chargers seemed ready to take that next step. This season, they have tried their hardest to give away every game. Rivers threw two interceptions and no touchdowns, including an interception in the red zone that would’ve drew the game within three points.
Packers 34, Cowboys 24
• The score doesn’t reflect how dominant the Packers were in this game. The defense forced three interceptions by Prescott and limited Elliott to 62 yards rushing. Aaron Jones added 107 rushing yards and four touchdowns for the Packers offense. Cooper was the only spark of light for the Cowboys, with 226 receiving yards and one touchdown.
Colts 19, Chiefs 13
• The Chiefs are undefeated no more. Marlon Mack rushed for 132 yards and Mahomes was limited to just one touchdown. The Colts look poised to win the AFC South.