Panthers 37, Buccaneers 26
• Five interceptions thrown by Winston gave the Panthers short-field opportunities. MVP hopeful McCaffrey totaled 57 yards and two touchdowns on the day.
Reskins 17, Dolphins 16
• Both teams entered the game without a win. Peterson showed flashes of his Minnesota days, rushing for 118 yards and leading the Redskins to their first victory.
Saints 13, Jaguars 6
• The two defensive units held the limited offenses in check all afternoon. Bridgewater passed for 240 yards and his one touchdown was thrown to Jared Cook.
Bengals 17, Ravens 23
• For the second week in a row, the Ravens tried their best to give away the game. The Bengals offense was unable to take advantage of the opportunities. Lamar Jackson was an absolute unit, passing for 236 yards and rushing for 152 yards and one touchdown.
Seahawks 32, Browns 28
• Wilson passed for 295 yards and two touchdowns, while Carson rushed for 124 yards and one touchdown to overcome an early deficit. Mayfield threw three interceptions to allow the Seahawks comeback.
Eagles 20, Vikings 38
• After facing criticism early in the season, Cousins has bounced back, passing for 333 yards and four touchdowns against a stingy Eagles defense. Diggs was on the receiving end for 167 yards and three of the touchdowns.
Texans 31, Chiefs 24
• Early in the game, the Chiefs looked poised to blow the game open. But, similar to last week, the Chiefs were jogging instead of sprinting. Hyde led the way for the Texans, rushing for 116 yards and one touchdown, while Watson totaled 322 yards and three touchdowns.
Falcons 33, Cardinals 34
• Despite 356 passing yards and four touchdowns from Ryan, the Falcons defense were unable to stop the Kyler Murray led Cardinals offense. Murray passed for 340 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Cardinals to their second straight victory.
49ers 20, Rams 7
• The Rams offense was as embarrassing as ever against their NFC West rival. Goff only passed for 78 yards and only one running back eclipsed 40 rushing yards in the absence of Gurley. The 49ers remain undefeated and look poised to battle the Seahawks for the division.
Titans 0, Broncos 16
• With three different quarterbacks appearing in the game to combine for four interceptions, neither offense was able to generate a spark. Henry rushed for 28 yards on 15 carries for the Titans while Flacco passed for 177 yards for the Broncos.
Cowboys 22, Jets 24
• Elliott rushed for 105 yards and a touchdown, but the Cowboys offense looked lost without Cooper. Darnold, back in action for the first time in weeks, passed for 338 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Jets to their first victory of the season.
Steelers 24, Chargers 17
• Before the season, the Chargers were poised to compete for the AFC West title. Now, at 2-4, the team has seemingly blown opportunities to win in every game. Gordon was held to only 18 rushing yards, while Rivers threw two interceptions. Conner totaled 119 yards and two touchdowns for the Steelers in the victory.